Facebook login/sign up option is a great one to have on your website as it relieves you from setting up your own authentication settings. It also helps your learners to login/sign up without creating another new combination of email ID and password. So now let me tell how you can configure Facebook login/sign up for your school.
- Log into your Facebook account and go to developers.facebook.com. On that page click on "Create App"
- Fill up the necessary fields and click on Create App ID.
- Hoover your mouse over the facebook login, click on "Set Up"
- Next, select the platform. If you are having only website then select WEB. And if you have mobile apps as well, select the OS of the mobile app, e.g iOS and/or Android
- Insert your site URL and click Save.
- Now click on Settings > Basic on the left panel. There you will see the App Id, App secret. Copy it for future use.
- Now go to your admin dashboard and click on website and from dropdown click on "profile builder"
- Click on Enable next Facebook sign up
- In the next page paste the details copied from your facebook developer account, and click on save