Variable pricing allows you to let your learners purchase the same courses or bundles for different prices based on their selected validity periods. Let me show you how you can add variable pricing to your courses or bundles.
- Once inside the course builder, click on SETTINGS
- Next click on pricing and scroll down to find the variable pricing section
- Make sure that the course is not a free course
- Make sure the course has course validity activated (Variable pricing will not work with fixed expiry dates)
- Click on ADD NEW PRICING and a new pop up will open where you can select different months and add their corresponding prices.
Note: You can only allow a maximum of four additional pricing.
- And voila! Next time a learner tries to purchase your course they will see the option to reset the course validity and the updated course price