You can also add live webinars to your online classes using our HTML course. Here is a step by step guide of the same.
- Create a youtube live video and schedule it for a future date (Here is how to create Youtube live video: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2853700?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en)
- Now copy the video url from your video page
- Now in Course builder, click on HTML
- In the next screen, you can create and add your HTML lesson
- Now click on the card as shown in the image,
- Remove the existing section and click on add new section and add the video template
- Click on edit and in the next screen click on "Embed Links"
- Now copy paste the youtube link in the given box and click on Embed
- And your live webinar will be embedded in the html course.