Sectional quizzes are great way to evaluate your learners' knowledge and grip on the subject matter. But at times you might notice that you have made a mistake which needs to be corrected.
To correct these mistakes,follow the steps outlined below,
- Login to your admin dashboard, and then head to the particular course, which you want to edit
- Now select the sectional quiz to edit
- Inside the sectional quiz, click on "Add/View Questions"
When it comes to editing, there are two things that you have to keep in mind,
- You can change your sectional quiz in its entirety, if the sectional quiz is unpublished
- For published test there are certain changes that you can make. But if you still want to make the changes then you have to unpublish the test and edit it. But please note that if you unpublish a sectional quiz all the related learner performance records will get deleted as well as the enrolled learners.
So let's see how you can edit the sectional quiz,
Editing Unpublished Tests:
- To edit an unpublished test, please log in to your admin dashboard and head towards your sectional quiz section.
- Select the sectional quiz that you want to edit
- Now once inside you can either select the specific questions that you want to edit
- Or, you can go to the sectional quiz settings page to change the sectional quiz related settings
Note: For unpublished tests you can edit anything and everything
Editing Published Tests:
Now let's say you have published the test but you need to edit certain things. The first few steps will be similar to editing the unpublished tests.
But for Published Tests, you will not be able to make these following edits,
- Changing the positive and negative marks
- Enabling multiple answer
- Change answer choice (For MCQ)
- Right answer choices
Apart from these, you can edit each and everything in a sectional quiz