Article lessons helps you create course content in HTML style. Once you have added a section, you can add lessons under that section. To add lessons to your sections click on desired Lesson type button or drag and drop the Lesson button into the dotted area.
- To add Article content as a lesson, click on “Article (HTML)” or you can drag and drop your articles from your laptop/computer.
- To edit the name of the lesson click on the specified field as shown in the image below and edit the name.
- To add a lesson tag click on the specified field as shown in the image below.
- To configure the lesson as a trial or paid one click on any of your choice as shown in the image below.
- To add attachments for learners to download, click on the add sign (+) next to attachments as shown in the image below.
- Once you make all the necessary changes, click on “Save”.
- Once you are done with editing the article lesson, you can get a preview as to how the article looks by clicking on “Preview” and finally you can publish the article lesson by clicking on “Publish”.