This article will be helpful for those students who have been assigned courses by the admin. In case if the email is provided by the learner the admin has to add the email while importing. Or else the admin can add multiple test emails for those students who don’t have an email id (For example, if the admin has email id- firstname.lastname@example.org then the admin can create multiple test emails by adding a “+” sign like email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org etc.). These students are referred to as private students.
Private students can access the assigned course/mock tests by the following steps:
- Go to the online academy teaching website by clicking on this link: https://studio.learnyst.com/
- Click on “Login” to log in to your account as shown below.
- Now, enter the email and password provided by the admin into the respective fields and later click on “LOGIN” as shown below.
- Once you have logged into your account, you can check your assigned courses by clicking on “My Courses”.
- Finally, click on your assigned courses/mock tests to access them as shown below.