Once the student has signed into his/her learner account (refer this link:http://support.learnyst.com/help-articles-for-students/how-can-students-login-on-your-online-academy), he/she can take up courses provided by the online teaching website. There can be an array of different courses to choose from like courses, mock tests, test series and bundles. The courses can either be paid courses or free courses. If the student decides to choose a free course then he/she can do that by following the below steps:
- Firstly, login to your learner account by providing your email and password.
- Now, to check out all the offered courses by the online teaching website click on “Offered Courses” as shown below.
- Once you decide to choose any free course, you can do that by clicking on that particular course as shown below.
- Now, if you want to purchase the free course click on “Enroll for free” as shown below.
- Finally, after taking up the free course it shows as “Purchased” as shown below. You can now take the test by clicking on “Take test” as shown below.