Once the student has logged into his/her learner account (refer this link:http://support.learnyst.com/help-articles-for-students/how-students-can-log-in-on-your-online-academy-app), he/she can take up courses provided by the online teaching app. There can be an array of different courses to choose from like course, mock test, test series and bundle. The courses can either be paid courses or free courses. If the student decides to choose a paid course then he/she can do that by following the steps below:
- Firstly, login to your learner account by providing user account details.
- Now, to check out all the offered courses by the online teaching app click on “Store” as shown below.
- Once you decide to choose a paid course, you can do that by clicking on that particular course as shown below.
- Now, if you want to purchase the course click on “Buy Now” as shown below.
- After you have clicked on “Buy Now”, you will be redirected to a payment gateway page. Fill the payment details and pay the required amount to purchase the course.
- And if you have a coupon code you can enter it in the space provided and then click on “Apply” as shown below.