Once the student has logged into his/her learner account (refer this link:http://support.learnyst.com/help-articles-for-students/how-students-can-log-in-on-your-online-academy-app), he/she can take up courses provided by the online teaching app. There can be an array of different courses to choose from like courses, mock tests, test series and bundles. The courses can either be paid courses or free courses. If the student decides to choose a free course then he/she can do that by following the steps given below:
- Firstly, login to your learner account by providing your account details.
- Now, to check out all the offered courses by the online teaching app click on “Store” as shown below.
- Once you decide to choose any free course, you can do that by clicking on that particular course as shown below.
- Now, if you want to purchase the free course click on “Enroll for free” as shown below.
- Finally, after taking up the free course, you can check out the contents and access the course as shown below.