Now, you can add course content and attachments by providing an external public URL link of that file. You can directly add the course content by providing an external public URL link to the following lesson types:
- Video Lesson
- Audio Lesson
- PDF Lesson
- Slide Lesson
- Scorm or Tincan Lesson
You can also add attachments to all your lessons by providing an external public URL link.
Let me show you an example on how you can add course content to a video lesson by this method.
- Firstly, log in to Learnyst account as an admin.
- Now, go to “Courses” and create a course.
- Now, click on “Video” under “Lessons” as shown below.
- Click on “Insert Link” as shown below.
- Finally, enter the public URL link in the box provided as shown below.
NOTE: While entering the public URL link, make sure that the file name and the filename extension is included within the URL. For example: https://s3.ap-south-1.amazonaws.com/Folder-1/Subject/Lesson-Name/Filename.mp4