You can customize the look of your navbar and footer in the page builder and you can also add external link to your navbar. Here, let me take you through the step by step guide on how to customize your navbar and footer.
You can choose from three different types of navbar for your website.
- The default navbar
- Transparent navbar
- The offscreen navbar.
- Once you are in admin dashboard go to website builder and on side bar Click on More button
- Move to the Navbar section and Click on the drop-down list and select the desired Navbar such as Default Navbar, Transparant Navbar, Offscreen Navbar
- You can customize your Navbar by selecting any of those options
- Once the customized navbar is added then all navbar links will be cleared and Save changes to your landing page
- When you login into Learnyst as admin, in admin dashboard go to website builder and on the side bar Click on More button.
- Move to the Footer Section and Select either the Default Footer or Large Footer from the drop- down list.
- You can customize your Footer by selecting any of those options.
- Click on Save to save changes to your website.
Adding External Links:
External links helps you to link your school website to your blog sites or help doc etc.
- To do this login to Learnyst and from admin dashboard go to website builder and Click on More button.
- Move to the External Links and add Link name to display in the Navbar and give URL link to redirect if clicked on it.
- On clicking external links you will see three options. Enter the external links of your choice and click on Save. (Note: You can add maximum of three external links to your schools. for example blog.yourschool.com, help.yourschool.com etc)