Creating mock test is super easy with Learnyst. Don't believe me? See it for yourself in our step by step guide below.
- Login to Learnyst and and go to Mock Tests tab from the dashboard sidepanel, as shown in the image below,
- Or if you already have created your first mock test, then click on the green button on top nav bar and click on Create Mock Test, as shown in the image below,
- You can enter the desirable mock test name and set the price for that mock test or set it as a free one (Encrypting a mock test will only encrypt the files uploaded as answer solution). After entering the details and click on create.
- When you click on Create you will see a list of test templates based on famous Indian competitive examinations. You can select one for yourself, or select "General" template to go ahead with your own exam formats. Click on Create to create your mock test.
- Once you click on Create you will enter the quiz maker page. General template already has one section pre-created. To add more sections drag and drop section from the left side admin menu..
- To change the name of the existing section click on Actions and choose Edit from the drop down
- There are four types of questions that you can create. multiple choice question types, numerical Question type, fill in the blanks type of questions and the essay type questions.
Follow the below links to know how to add each question types
- Create Multiple Choice question
- Create Numerical question
- Create Essay (Subjective) question
- Create Fill in The Blanks question
Once done with adding your questions click on Save and go back to test builder. Click on Publish to publish your test.