To upload lessons as slides, first save your PPT slides as JPEG file.
- Once you have added a section you can add lessons under that section. To add lessons to your sections click on desired Lesson type button or drag and drop the Lesson button into the dotted area
- Click on Slide and in the next screen upload desired slides as lesson content
- In the next screen, you can drag and drop your slides from your laptop/computer. Alternatively, you can embed and stream slides from your dropbox account.
- To edit the name of the lesson click on the specified field as shown in the image below and edit the name
- To add a lesson tag click on the specified field as shown in the image below
- To configure the lesson as trial one click on the button as shown in the image below
- To add attachments for learners to download, click on the add sign (+) next to attachment as shown in the image below
- Once you make all the necessary changes, click on save and exit