We have some mock test specific features for your online institution. These are split in two major sections.
- Basic Mock Test Features
- Advanced Mock Test Features
In this article I will tell you about the basic mock test features of a mock test.
- To access the basic mock test features, go to your Quiz Builder > Settings > Features
- Default Enroll Quiz: This feature helps you to assign a particular mock test to any learner automatically upon their sign up
- Quiz Tag: Quiz tag helps you categorize your mock tests based on the tags you provide
- Quiz Review: Review enables your learners to submit review of your mock test. Which in future inform your new learners about the effectiveness of your mock test. This is a very powerful marketing tool
- Quiz Notes: Quiz notes help your learners to take onscreen notes while taking the mock test
- Quiz Discussion: This feature allows your learner to participate in discussion forum and post their doubts on a discussion forum and it will be available to all the learners and you can moderate the discussion posts and also take part in it.
- Once you make the changes, click on SAVE to keep the changes.