Facebook login/sign up option is a great one to have on your website as it relieves you from setting up your own authentication settings.
It also helps your learners to login/sign up without creating another new combination of email ID and password.
So now let me tell you how to configure Facebook login/sign up for your school.
Note: Check this article on how to enable Facebook signup on mobile
Facebook Login Setup
Here is how you can setup your Facebook developer account
1) Login in Facebook with your email and password.
2) Go to the link : https://developers.facebook.com/
3) On upper-right corner of the page . There will be either 'Get Started' or 'My apps' button.
– If its 'My app' button , simply click on it. Click on create a new app & select the option as shown below.
Create an app id & mention what is going to be used for.
Add Products To Your App
- After creating your app, the first product to add will be a Facebook login. Hower your mouse over the Facebook login, as shown
- Next, select the platform. If you are having only website then select WEB. And if you have mobile apps as well, select the OS of the mobile app, e.g iOS and/or Android
- Insert your site URL and click Save.
- Now click on Settings > Basic on the left panel. There you will see the App Id, App secret. Copy it for future use.
- Now go to your admin dashboard and click on website and from dropdown click on "profile builder"
- Click on Enable next Facebook sign up
- In the next page paste the details copied from your facebook developer account, and click on save
Hope this article helped you to setup Facebook login for your academy.
You can also check :
- how to enable google signup for your web academy
- how to enable google signup for your mobile academy
Enable these social signups and allow learners to signup easily to your academy.