Apart from searching a student in the learners tab and then looking up his performance, you can also use filters to quickly find the list of learners who has taken a particular test and then you can view their performance.
To do that,
- Login to you Learnyst admin account and go to the Learner tab. There click on New Filter Condition.
- Choose the filter condition as "Quiz" and select the quiz you want to see marks for.
- Use the next filter as "Test Score" and choose parameters accordingly. (Here we have selected score > 1)
- Based on the parameters, the names will get arranged in your result page. Select the learner, whose score you want to check.
- In the next page you can see the tests and courses taken by the particular learner. Click on the particular test for which you wish to check the score of the learner.
- In the next page you will get a detailed report of the learner's performance on a question by question basis. If you wish to check more details, click on the questions.
- Here you can view the exact answer submitted by the learner and the time taken by the learner to do so.
We believe that these detailed test report will help you in guiding your learners in a more organized way.