Apart from searching a student in the learner's tab and then looking up his performance, you can also use filters to quickly find the list of learners who have taken a particular test, and then you can view their performance.
To do that, first
Login to your Learnyst admin account and go to the Learner tab.
Once inside the Learners tab, click Filter Learners
Once you click on Filter Learners.
You will see a new button called New Filter Condition.
- Choose the filter condition as "Mock test" and select the mock test you want to see marks for.
- You can even select multiple mock-tests and get the list of learners as below.
You can even add multiple filter conditions. For e.g: I have given the condition signon after Aug 1st 2020. And I can get the below learners.
- Based on the parameters, the names will get arranged on your result page. Select the learner, whose score you want to check
On the next page, you can see the tests and courses taken by the particular learner. Click on the particular test for which you wish to check the score of the learner.
- On the next page, you will get a detailed report of the learner's performance on a question by question basis. If you wish to check more details, click on the questions.
- Here you can view the exact answer submitted by the learner and the time taken by the learner to do so.
We believe that this detailed test report will help you in guiding your learners in a more organized way.
To know more on how to manage your learners, refer to the comprehensive master guide on managing your learners