For quick resolution of your learner issues we have provided the option for them to raise a support ticket every time they face any issue on your online teaching website.
- So when your learner logs in to his/her learner account, they will always see a support button on top as shown in the image below.
- Now, if they face any issue on any particular page, they can click on the support directly, and they will be directed to the new support page, as you can see below.
- Once the learner fills out the details necessary to raise the ticket, they can click on "Report"
- And that's how learners can raise a issue ticket to admins.
How To Raise Support Ticket On Mobile App
- Once the learner logs in to their account through app, they have to click on the three vertical dots on the right hand corner
- Now click on support from the drop down
- In the next screen they will see Raise Ticket button at the bottom of the screen
- Upon clicking the button, in the next screen they will see the option to enter the particulars of the issue
- Once they enter the details and click on submit, the ticket will be raised. Upon successful completion of the step, they will see the status of the ticket