Learnyst offers some advanced features to get the most out of your mock tests. In this article I will tell you how you can configure these advanced features for your mock tests.
- Go to Mock Tests > Quiz Builder > Settings > Quiz Feature
- Duration: This helps you if you want to make your learners run against the time to finish the mock test. They will have to complete the mock test within a time frame decided by you
- Auto Save: In case your learners face a sudden internet disruption, this feature will help in saving the data so that the learner can come back at a later time and complete the test.
NOTE: This feature will not work on timed test
- Quiz Pause: This helps your learners to pause the timer of the mock test and resume from where they have left
- Leaderboard: Leaderboard is one heck of a tool if you want to increase the competition among your learners. It details the top scorer of the mock test and will be available to all the learners
- Random Quiz: To ensure no unfair means of scoring high in your mock test, you can use random quiz. This will randomize the questions of the mock test
- Coming Soon: Another marketing tool that helps you informing your learners about a mock test and let them enroll for it, even before it is online and ready to be taken
- Scheduling: Schedule your mock test for a specific date in future and use it as a promotional tool.
- Percentile: Percentile ranking is pretty famous in many competitive exams. So why not use it in your mock tests as well? Know more details about it here
- Multiple Choice Level: Decide the option tags for MCQ questions. You can keep it as english alphabets or roman numbers.
- Difficulty Level: You can set the difficulty level for your mock test ad let your learners know what to expect.
- Maximum Attempt Count: Decide the maximum number of times your learners can retake the mock test
- Attempt Count For Leaderboard: Decide the score of which attempt to consider for your learners' leaderboard.
- Calculator: Enable normal or scientific calculator or disable it all together depending on your mock test type
- Show Question Marks: This allows your learners to see the marks for the question of the mock test
- Allow View Answer: This feature will allow your learners to check the correct answers once they submit their answers.
- Once you make the changes, click on SAVE to keep the changes.