As you know, we restrict parallel login to your branded teaching app from two different mobile devices.
That means the login credentials of a learner will allow him/her to login from one specific mobile device.
But how do you allow a new device for your learners in case of a cell phone issue or theft of the same? It is really simple, you can check the steps below.
- Click on Users>Learners from your admin dashboard
- Search and click on the specific learner's name from the learners' list
- You will see the device that s/he has used to login to the app. Click on that.
- In the next pop-up window, you will see the phone ID and other details. To clear the device, click on Remove, and it will be removed.
- Now your learners can log in on a different device.
Hope this article helped you to remove an existing mobile device for your learner.
To know more on how to manage your learners, refer to the comprehensive master guide on managing your learners