If you want to add external link in your website footer, you can do that by going to “Site Builder” under “Website” in your admin dashboard. For example, if you want to add an external link to your blog in the footer section. You can do that by following the steps below:
- Scroll down to the footer section which shows “Blog” segment as shown below.
- Then click on “Edit” on the “Blog” segment.
- Now, click on “Link” as shown below.
- Now, click on “Edit link” as shown below.
- You can copy and paste your blog URL into URL box provided as shown below.
- Finally, you can click on “Save” and now you have added your blog link.
NOTE: You can also change the name “Blog” to anything you like.