Once the student has signed up and created an account as a learner on the online teaching website (refer this link- http://support.learnyst.com/help-articles-for-students/how-students-can-signup-on-your-online-academy), they can log into their account and access the offered courses. Here is a step-by-step process as to how a student can log into his/her account:
- Firstly, go to the online teaching website by clicking on this link: https://studio.learnyst.com/
- Click on “Login” to log in to your learner account as shown below.
- Now, you can login by either entering your email and password into the respective fields provided and later click on “LOGIN” or by logging in with Google or Facebook as shown below.
- Once you have logged into your account, you can check your assigned courses by clicking on “My Courses” as shown below.
- You can also check any other offered courses by the online teaching website by clicking on “Offered Courses” as shown below.