After the student has logged into his/her account, he/she can take up the courses (free or paid) offered by the online teaching website. Once the student has enrolled into a course, he/she can view the course content by following the steps below:
- Firstly, log in to your learner account and enroll into a course.
- Then, click on the enrolled course under “My Courses”.
- Now, you can check out the syllabus for the course as shown below.
- Now, you can click on particular lessons (like videos, audios, PDFs etc.). You can see below an example of a video lesson and a PDF lesson.
- You can also take quizzes within the course as shown below.