If you are an offline teacher selling offline test prep materials like exam questions, read how to make the best use of QR code first before proceeding.
This section covers
- Adding QR code to videos
- Creating QR code for your question booklet or offline test prep questions
- How students can scan QR code to access your explainer video
1. Adding QR Code to Videos
Go to your course in your online academy
Select the video lesson
Scroll down to the QR code section at the bottom
Give a QR code name and click Save. You have added the QR code.
- Point your QR code to a particular timestamp in your video using the start duration feature
- Add QR code name without space or special characters
2. Creating QR code and paste it in your offline study material
Go to QRCode Generator website
Paste the QRcode name you saved
Save the QR code as an image. Print this image and stick it on your offline material
3. How students can scan QR code to access your explainer video
You will have to promote/inform students to download your app from playstore
Uses the QR reader to scan the QR code printed on your test material
Upon scanning the QR code in your offline material, student will be taken to the relevant video lecture in your course lesson.