Do you want to use your offline teaching materials to increase your online course sales? Then QR code feature is here to help you.
You can sell offline teaching materials with printed QR codes like the image below to boost your offline and online course sales.
Here is how the QR code process will work for you:
- You sell your course materials to your students.
- Prepare answer explainer videos or ppt's explaining the topic in your courses
- Link the QR code to the specific video timestamp\ slide where the topic appears
- Print the QR code alongside the course topic. Student scanning it can view the answer explainer from your branded mobile app
- Configure QR code to be accessible for free or upon student enrollment
What is the benefit of using QR code?
- A new way to sell your services: You can sell your course materials offline and sell the answer key online.
- Secured: Only students enrolled in your online course can use QR code to access the answer key. You can configure the QR code to be accessible for free or only upon enrollment.
- Growth potential: You can charge students a fee to enroll your online course. Grow your revenues by selling offline & online materials. Through QR code you can convert offline students to online.
Things you need to know about QR codes
- You can add a maximum of 3 QR codes per lesson type.
- You can add QR code for all your lesson formats except HTML, SCORM & TINCAN
- QR code feature is now available in the enterprise plans
To know how to create & use QR codes in your lessons click on the links below
Note: If you are a teacher selling test-prep materials, you can refer to the support article on how to use QR code feature for tests