Configure Facebook login.
If you want your students to signup to your mobile app from social media you have to configure your Facebook login.
Let us see how to enable it.
Facebook Login Setup
Here is how you can setup your Facebook developer account
1) Login in Facebook with your email and password.
2) Go to the link : https://developers.facebook.com/
3) On upper-right corner of the page . There will be either 'Get Started' or 'My apps' button.
– If its 'My app' button , simply click on it.
4) Choose the app, you want to use for login purposes . If there is no app in the dashboard , create new app by following this link : https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/register#create-app
5) In App dashboard, click on 'Roles' (left bar).
6) Go to Developers section
7) Click on add developers :
Enter the email@example.com(email) or tset.app.1 (User name) and click on submit.
Once configured mark yes in the app form or let our sales team know the details.
Hope this article helped you to set up Facebook login for your mobile academy.
You can also check :
Enable these social signups and allow learners to signup easily to your academy.