Learning analytics reports allow you to download data of your course enrollments, completion rates and student performances reports across tests & test series.
To download these course or mocktest reports, you need to head to reports>learning analytics and select the respective sections.
Only courses marked sell independently will be visible in the learning analytics:
But what if you need to download reports of courses which are listed only within bundles? or in other words non independent courses:
In this report, we will see how to download learning analytics of courses which are listed as "do not sell independently"
- Go to your the reports section in admin dashboard
2. Within reports select the learning analytics and bundles
3. Click on any of the bundles and select the course from the filter on the top right corner.
For ex: I have selected the Medical 123 bundle & selected a course in it.
4. Once you have selected the course, you can click on the export option to download the analytics reports.
5. The reports will be emailed to your registered mail id.
This report will get you the list of learners, their enrollment dates & course completion percentages.
Related Post: How To Check Learner Performance in Courses
Note: As of now, you can only filter courses from bundles.
If you have mocktests within bundles & want to download learner reports, please go to learner analytics>mocktests
Only mock tests marked sell independently will be visible in the learning analytics:
Related Post: How to view student test performance across all tests
Hope this helped in downloading analytics reports for your courses within bundles.
To learn more about learning analytics reports especially in test and test series, please check the below support article: Test Series vs Mock test Reports