Your Learners are your most important assets. It is therefore important that you know how to manage them from your dashboard.
In this master guide, I will try my best to answer most of your queries related to your learners. Do reply back in the chat, if you don't find your query here.
I have split this article into sections. You will find your query in each of these sections.
The Learners Tab: Import & Create learners, use the filter function
- Know how to access or view Learners in your admin dashboard
- Hack the painful process of manual data entry. Import your learners in bulk with this simple excel template & save your time. (Watch video from 1:30s to 5:00s)
- Import specific learner data using the new custom field template. (Watch video from 5:30s to 6:55s for the full steps)
- Handpick learners and add them to your course with a click of a button. Use this feature if you have less than 10 students
- Filter out learners based on courses or dates of enrollments. See learners you want to see using 10+ filter conditions.
Add Your Learners: Learn to add, enroll & assign courses to your learners
- Invite your existing learners to your new course or test, test-series, bundles
- Build the trust of new learners with your free lessons. Learn how to enroll them in your free course sections & gain their confidence.
- Skyrocket your course completion rates by giving learners a limited period of free access to your paid courses.
Update Learner Details: Learn to update learner info's, course expiry dates
- Update your learner details like name and phone number from your dashboard
- Use Custom Fields and get to know your student's dreams, fears, and ambitions
- Know how you can change the expiry date of your course/mock test for one particular learner
- Has your course expired one day before the main exam? Don't worry. Use the bulk upload feature to change expiry dates.
Disable Your Learners: Learn to disable, delete and remove learners and their devices
- Remove or revoke access to learners. Prevent your students from accessing courses beyond a certain time period.
- Delete learners from your courses, mock-tests, test series, or bundles. Maintain a fresh list of crisp & interested learners.
- Has your learner lost his/her mobile device? Learn how to allow your learners to login from a new mobile device (for the app).
Managing Your Learner Profile: Learn to check your learner's course purchase, email verification & marks
- Search your learner's email id and find out their purchased courses.
- Boost your marketing efforts with auto email validation. Get student emails auto verified.
- Resend verification emails to your learners & eliminate fake student id's from your course.
- Get eye-opening insights about your learners. Check their marks and help them overcome their struggles.
- Use the filter feature to check learner's test scores & get eye-opening insights about your learners.
If you want to know about other features within the User management, check out how to manage your sub-admins master guide.