Follow the below instructions to set up your CPanel custom domain with your learnyst account
- Log into your cPanel account
- Click the Advanced Zone Editor button in the Domains section
- Click the drop-down menu, and choose the domain you want to edit the DNS for
- Click the drop-down menu under Type, and choose CNAME
- You will then see Name, TTL, and CNAME options. Below is an example of the options
- Fill the CNAME as pro-ssl.learnyst.com and click on the Add Record button (If you are in regular plan and above and using HTTPS certificate, instead of adding your learnyst url, add "ssl.learnyst.com").
- You are finished when you see a message stating "The system successfully added the record."
- You will also see the new CNAME listed now.