On Learnyst platform we let you upload SCORM files. To know how to upload an SCORM file, please follow the following steps.
- Go to your Admin dashboard and click on Courses
- Open your course builder and click on SCORM
- You can create an SCORM file using Articulate Storyline.
- When you are creating SCORM zip using Articulate Storyline software, they need to select a file for use with "WEB" and publish the zip.
- Next, you need to change the scorm5.html file name to index.html and create folder structure like that of our sample.zip available at custom lesson upload section.
- Now you can upload the file to your course